Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Scattered

I'm really not sure what to record here anymore. The daring exploits are becoming fewer and fewer. I suppose I could talk about working with the various Tribes and such...it's nothing unique, really.

Mostly, I just feel like everything in life has come to a standstill. The person I love most may (and probably does) not feel the same way for me. So....I'm rather fucked, to be quite blunt. My dreams of settling down on Matar and being some sort of family man and clan elder are quickly being replaced by a future with me doing the same exact shit I'm doing now. I don't know if I can handle another decade of this.

I do not ask for an easy path. I do ask for someone to tread it with. I simply cannot bear seeing such sights along the way and not being able to share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment