Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Shift

Again a huge gap in time to cover...I suppose I'll work backwards then, from what my terrible memory can recall.

Avlynka stepped down as CEO of Teraa Matar. It was a terrbily sad thing, but at the end of the day what matters is that everyone's still friends and tight-knit. A corporate ticker is a tiny, pale thing as compared to clan Marks.

This means Kikia has stepped up as CEO, and it is a major toll on her. It's not enough that she's pregnant when in her non-combat clone, but now she has to juggle leadership with everyday life. I will help her as best I can...and give my one-hundred percent.

The Kenkii is definitely more silent now. It bothers me. I miss when there was music and ritual going on in the commons. I only hope we can bring it all back and then some.

No comments:

Post a Comment