Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Echo

It's been very quiet around the Kenkii lately. Everyone's too busy out in space or something, I guess. I miss Kikia, but her duties are quite important, so I understand that. Aphoxema's been cooking great food lately, too. I look forward to a corp dinner.

I've been taking a more active role against Sansha's Nation lately. It's...not an easy fight. Most others blow up Nation ships with little regret. I feel regret, because I know every soul aboard that Nightmare-class is nearly gleeful in knowing they've served their Master and his cause. You will never meet a crew in the cluster like a True Slave crew; so content with going down in flames.

I'm still not really sleeping, which is fine. I take up my night hours with experiments and pouring over raw data. I actually managed to find some True Slave samples more or less intact from a wreck in Arzad. Of course the host is quite deceased but many of the implants still work, if provided with power. I'll keep playing around with them, I guess. The implants, that is, not the biomass they were attached to.

On a side note, industrial production is up a bit. The wreckage from Sansha ships is great for scavenging usable materials to reprocess. My ambition is to begin battlecruiser production as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment