Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Edifice

I've been in an unusually productive mood lately.

I helped Aphoxema with more of her assignments for the Sebiestor Tribe. Can't go wrong helping her and the Tribe out, really. The only thing I detest about being in Hakeri is that I'm nowhere near my factories in Vard and by extension the mineral-rich area nearby.

I've managed to get up to the level of cruiser production with little trouble. I've come up with a rather efficient method of extracting metals from the Sansha. Yes, it does involve force. Typically a mix of kinetic and electromagnetic, to be precise. I consider this a good thing, really. If ever Avlynka or Kalaratiri call for me to fly a cruiser in the Hed area I really have no excuse now. Even if it is just some basically-equipped Thorax with the largest plate possible.

I ended my day on a rather pleasant note, making lunches for everyone tomorrow. Sure, we're mighty and rich-beyond-belief capsuleers and could just order luxurious food every single night, but there's no fire to that. No substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment